Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Vendor Love- Bliss Spa

Quick info you should know about me: I love being a girl & indulging in all sorts of girlie things. Duh, you may say, because I am a wedding planner. Well, this also applies to loving spa's, which became an annual ritual with my mom as of my 18th birthday. In Ellicott City, I am a loyal lover of the Turf Valley Spa and highly recommend the half day option: lunch, two treatments, and all around awesomeness.

Now, when I moved to Delaware 4 long years ago, my first thought was not to find a new spa because I still went back to Turf Valley every year with my mom. But about 2 years ago, I decided to take another step in my "adult transformation" and get my OWN spa. This is a very important decision in a girl's life after getting your own place of worship (check), bank (check), and nail salon (check).

After doing my due diligence, I settled on Bliss Spa located on Kirkwood Highway in Wilmington, DE. I have had massages, facials, and even couples massages (yes, they make the guys feel comfortable and relaxed) at Bliss and every service was wonderful. This past February I was in and started talking to the manager to let her know how happy I have been with her establishment. I told her I have an event planning company and I would love to work with Bliss Spa in the future. Bliss has varied services for bridal parties from beauty to pampering. SO many brides are steering away from a traditional bachelorette night out on the town by creating a customized spa day- spa IS the new bachelorette party. I'm already planning one for this September. Knowing all of this, I added the spa to Felicity C Weddings' trusted vendors page (just so you know that I truly "test" out services before recommending). I was already on the email list for the monthly newsletter and the latest email was so exciting that I had to share with all of you!

Bliss Spa has decided to introduce a promotion of "Massage Mondays" and "Facial Fridays"!!! Customers will receive $10 off massages on Mondays and facials on Fridays just by mentioning this promotion! Check out the website for full details on all the different options for massages and facials. Whether you are a bride-to-be or not, everyone deserves a little pampering now and again. And you can feel better with the $10 off! Enjoy!

SpaPhotos/massage-left.jpg

SpaPhotos/massage-left.jpg

SpaPhotos/massage-left.jpg

SpaPhotos/massage-left.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment