Thursday, August 19, 2010

Sneak Peek- Fehnel Wedding 6.26.10

So here are a few photos from the Fehnel wedding which took place in Wilmington, DE on Saturday, June 26, 2010.  The Delaware Center for Horticulture was the perfect site for this couple- "green", beautiful, and non-fussy.  Although the temperature was climbing as the ceremony time approached, the guests stayed cool in the DCH lobby and later were greeted with ice cold water bottles when they made it down to the outside pavilion for the ceremony.  I'll save the rest of the wedding details for when I post the professional photos.  I've been in touch with the great gals at Clair Pruett Photography and I should have the photos soon!  I can't wait!  But for now, enjoy these guest pictures! 
Source: My lovely & amazing friend Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment