Saturday, January 15, 2011

Ole For Hispanic Influences!

Hello.  My name is Felicity and I am an official wedding blog junkie.  The first step is admitting that you have a problem.  So I've heard.  I honestly get such a rush when I go through my Google reader scanning hundreds of exciting and creative wedding ideas daily.  Every now and again something catches my eye and I have to share it on Every Last Stylish Detail

TodayI actually have 2 posts I'm happy to share.  The first amazing post is a wedding inspiration shoot with a Mexican/ Frida Kahlo/ Hispanic theme.  One of my very first posts was celebrating my Colombian heritage with a look into Colombia's wedding traditions.  I love seeing wedding inspiration shoots because they are so practical- trying out attire and decor details for the big day in a shoot that makes it all feel so real.  Even if a full-on Mexican theme is not your style, you can still find a few small details from this inspiration shoot that may work for you.  I was super excited when I  found a real wedding with a Mexican theme done so beautifully that I had to share it as well.  Both posts are from Style Me Pretty (please check out each link for the full galleries).  So without further ado, please enjoy my latest favorite posts:

Palm Springs Wedding Inspiration Shoot:
Image #129759

Image #129819 

Image #129822

Image #129752 

Image #129815

Image #129771


Image #130965 

Image #130964 

Image #130966 

Image #130979 


Image #131010 

Image #131019

No comments:

Post a Comment