Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Sneak Peek- Holmes Ceremony & Reception Sites

I just realized that I never posted the ceremony & reception site pictures from my visit with the bride last November!  And now we're just about 5 weeks away from the big day!  Here is a collage of the best pics I took during the site visits.  This is a huge wedding of 325 focusing on family, friends, music, and downtown Baltimore...what is there NOT to love?!  

The ceremony will be at St. Matthews United Church and the reception is at the AVAM (American Visionary Arts Museum) in Federal Hill.  The wonderful couple are both talented musicians, between the two of them they are always on the move with directing the Maryland boy's choir, teaching voice lesson, directing a theater company just for starters!!  So obviously music is a huge component of this celebration.  Not only is there a jazz band for the reception, but a bagpiper for the ceremony recessional & to send guests off to the reception site!  I'm particularly exciting about all the personal details that we have planned... but for now I will leave you with these site pictures.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment