Thursday, January 26, 2012

Turf Valley Bridal Extravaganza 2012

Last Friday Felicity C Weddings LLC participated in the Turf Valley Bridal Extravaganza 2012.  I was so excited because last year's show was my first bridal show ever as a vendor and it was such a hit!  I have to thank Reverend Laura Cannon of Divine Transformation for giving me the heads up about the Turf Valley Bridal Extravaganza.  There are so many shows during booking season that my business side was definitely hesitant to jump in without a vendor recommendation.  Last year I did meet a bunch of great couples and was fortunate enough to work with them on their 2011 weddings.  This year I decided to team up with preferred vendor, My Flower Box Events LLC, to share a table and it could not have turned out better!  They are a local florist specifically focused on weddings located in Canton Square in Baltimore and their staff is just amazing as their arrangements!  

I have worked weddings at the Turf Valley Resort a bunch of times now and their event staff is top notch.  Getting the opportunity to meet with brides & discuss wedding plans is what I love to do and pairing with a vendor I trust was essential.  Kathy from MFBE is so knowledgeable and brought a fabulous selection of beautiful arrangements.  There was a great range of vendors at the show and before it all got started I was able to walk around and check everything out.  I will definitely be setting up some vendor meetings soon and I can't wait to get started on some of these 2012 weddings!  I took a few photos of the table and our display with my own camera, enjoy!          

 
 
 
 
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment