Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Quick List: FREE Stationary Templates!

Who doesn't love free stuff?  Especially when wedding planning!  Sporadically the wedding blogs I follow will have links to free stationary templates.  Instead of just posting each individual link, I wanted to get a bunch in one place for you.  Enjoy!

#1. Thank You CardsLove Vs. Design has some great templates for weddings, this template comes up a winner for these sweet thank you cards.


#2. Save The Date Cards The Wedding Chicks are my go-to for awesome free templates as well as great items in their retail shop.  I adore the simplicity of these std's, especially the full tutorial for those DIY-hesitant like myself.


#3. Wedding InvitationsDownload & Print has some fab options for free templates, such as this one I love.    

Invitation Template

No comments:

Post a Comment