Monday, June 20, 2011

FCW Is Growing!

2011 has been a lovely & exciting whirlwind so far with the main theme of growth at the center of my chaos.  In April I celebrated 2 years of being in business and I have had the pleasure of working with so many wonderful couples, families and amazing vendors (old & new friends) so far this year.  It was obvious to me in late 2010 that as my schedule booked up, I was in need of an event assistant to be a second "me" on event days.  The tricky part was not only finding time to train this assistant but also making sure the candidate understands my vision for Felicity C Weddings since this company is my baby. 

Skip to the present and everything has fallen into place perfectly, I am so excited to announce that Felicity C Weddings has a new event assistant on board!  Kellie O'Connor worked on her first wedding on Memorial Day weekend and I could not be happier with how the day unfolded.  Join me in welcoming Kellie to the team, I have known her for over 10 years and I can't wait to work on more client events with her.  Now here is a little of background info from Kellie:

"Born and raised in Howard County, MD, I currently work for an employee benefits firm in Hunt Valley, MD.  I have many years of experience in catering events including birthday & anniversary parties, corporate functions and weddings.  I look forward to expanding my event experience to include planning and coordination working with Felicity C Weddings. Watching an event come together from beginning to end has always been an exciting and energizing experience for me.   In my spare time I enjoy spending time with my boyfriend, family and friends, trying new foods and restaurants and going to concerts.  Most of all, living in Baltimore and being a huge Baltimore sports fan, I love going to Orioles & Ravens games."

No comments:

Post a Comment