Saturday, June 25, 2011

FCW Behind The Scenes

I have been wanting to do this post for a long time.  I know there are still people who are not sure what I do on the actual wedding day.  In my opinion, if guests don't really pay attention to me that is the best sign- that means the couple is the center of attention & everything is flowing smoothly. 

In actuality, over the course of the day I really am floating around constantly, trying my best to be in multiple places at once.  Here are a few never before seen photos of me working client weddings.  Whether I am lining up the bridal party, fluffing up the bride's dress for the processional or just keeping track of the timeline, I love what I do and being behind the scenes.  Every time I do spot myself in the background when I look over the professional photos, I can't help but smile since I never look camera ready and mainly since it is my job to stay OUT of the professional photos but sometimes it just happens.  Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment