Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Inspiration Station: Super Bowl Wedding Boards

Yes, you read the title correctly.  Inspiration can come from the most unlikely places which is why I wanted to feature the genius from Gig Masters that I couldn't wait to share.  This past Sunday, much like the rest of the country, I enjoyed the classic American tradition of watching the big game with friends, drinks, and great food.  I did a post on sports themed weddings awhile back & so when I saw the great idea of creating Green Bay Packers and Pittsburgh Steelers wedding inspiration boards, I was intrigued.  To be clear, these boards focus on the color schemes and nods to each city's treasures.  It is a great way to incorporate your man's favorite team without having a 'tailgate wedding' feel.  Without further ado, here are the boards.  Enjoy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment