Friday, February 25, 2011

FCW's Favorite Finds: February 2011

I am happy to report that 2011 has been crazy, busy, and booming for Felicity C Weddings!  Already with one wedding down for the year, there is so much to be excited about.  However, the down side is that my schedule has left little time to blog.  So I wanted to do a quick & fun post featuring the details that have caught my eye in this blur of a month.  From inspiration comes great ideas and I hope you enjoy what has fueled my February.
Ontario Wedding 1
 Big, fun, and sweet props. Source

Image #143435
Reusable wedding decor. Source

Proposals captured by a photographer. Source

Cake Topper
Incorporating family photos into wedding decor. Source

Superhero Birthday Party Ideas
abundance of incredible details that are begging to
be used in your next party! Source

Image #124394
Tux's are out! I heart groomsmen in black/gray/khaki suits with
pops of accent color. Hello affordable. Source

No comments:

Post a Comment