Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Quick List: J. Crew Addition & Bridesmaids' Newest Option

As much as I have grown to enjoy blogging for Felicity C Weddings, I have noticed that there is a direct correlation between how busy I am with how many posts I can get out monthly.  Client meetings and vendor timelines will always come first obviously.  I don't even want to tell you how many started posts I have waiting in my queue to review, complete and actually post.  And it is not like the inspiration is slowing down, just my blogging time.  So here is my solution- quick mini posts so I can feel validated.  And here we go.

As mainstream stores and designers are getting in on the wedding action, wedding fashion has gotten to the point of always evolving and changing as quickly 'regular fashion'.  Anyone in the know is already aware of J. Crew's fabulous wedding collection of bridesmaid and bridal gowns.  Now J. Crew is a one stop shop to fulfill all your bridal needs as they have added a menswear collection!  The J. Crew wedding collection for the groom and wedding party is so well made and versatile that the clothing can be worn again and again which is great for your budget.

 
Another shot of awesome to wedding attire is the budget friendly trend of bridesmaids in skirtsGreen Wedding Shoes offers up a lovely amount of inspiration for this look.  At first glance this trend may seem better suited for more casual weddings but the sames rules apply; formality is determined by fabric, length, color and accessories.  So keep this as an option and have fun with the possibilities!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment