Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Quick List: Bridal Market Deliciousness

I recently took the leap & joined Twitter (hello shameless plug, follow me @FelCWeddings).  Although I'm still getting my 'sea legs' and it is overwhelming pretty much every time I log in, I ADORE the instant access to New York's bridal market (or #bridalmarket for those in the know).  Bridal market is essentially the Fashion Week of the bridal industry with designer runway shows of their newest bridal gowns and fabulous parties for networking with all the creme de la creme of the bridal industry; Martha Stewart, Angel Sanchez, Colin Cowie,Vera Wang and Monique Lhuillier just to name a few.  Wedding bloggers that I follow on Twitter have allowed me to live vicariously through them as the post runway & behind the scenes photos as well as exclusive party photos- even virtually attending Martha Stewart's party was pretty exciting.  Here are a few quick links to the full collections coming out this week.  Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment