Felicity C Weddings is SO excited to announce the start of FCW Planning Workshops! I will be holding workshops on different planning topics such as budgeting, vendor relationships, and wedding organization just to name a few. While there are so many great bridal resources out there, this is your chance to ask specific questions as well as get the feedback that magazines and blogs don't provide. The first session will focus on budgeting and will be held on January 29th at the Sheraton in Columbia, MD from 1pm- 4pm. The cost is $75 per person for this session. As a thank you for all the current "fans" of the Felicity C Weddings Facebook page, the cost is $65 for you*! Each participant will be receiving a budget worksheet and here are some topics that will be covered:
- How to determine your wedding budget AND determine which vendors fit in your budget
- The 4 MOST important factors in how much a wedding costs
- The importance of having a budget and sticking to it
- Discuss typical packages and what you should be getting for your money
- The most common budgeting mistakes couples make
- Top 10 fees to avoid
- "Green" ways to trim your budget
Want to relax on your big day like this FCW bride? Start by staying on
top of your budget from the start so you can dance the night away!
Credit: Clair Pruett Photography
*to be eligible for the $65 pricing, you must be fan of Felicity C Weddings Facebook page as of Monday, December 13, 2010. I typed up each fan's name into a document to make sure you get your discount!