Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Inspiration Station: Holiday Parties

I get a lot of questions about the details of a party, people always want to showcase something new whether it is decor, food & drink, or invitations.  I am such a huge fan of inspiration boards, I decided to create two myself.  I hope you like something you see!
 
Christmas Party Inspiration Board
Sources for the Amazing:
Top Row: Source, Source, Source
Middle Row: Source, Source, Source
Bottom Row: Source, Source, Source

Hanukkah Party Inspiration Board
 Sources for the Awesome:
Top Row: Source, Source, Source
Middle Row: Source, Source, Source
Bottom Row: Source, Source, Source

And because I can't get enough of holiday inspiration, see this post holiday party invitation ideas and for a holiday kids party, check out this post.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment