Monday, April 4, 2011

New Look For Felicity C Weddings

As a business owner, I am always looking for ways to improve.  As a busy event planner, the advertising and marketing areas definitely end up taking a back seat to new & current clients as my schedule gets busier.  This weekend I was in Kent Island, MD for the Williams wedding which was amazing and I can't wait to get the professional pictures to showcase what a beautiful day it was.  I stayed at the same hotel as the wedding party all weekend which gave me the great opportunity to get a lot of company work done on my laptop (the freedom of being with my laptop alone without the distractions of being at home) and one of my accomplishments was finally conquering the navigation of my website options.  Hooray! 

I have given the Felicity C Weddings website a makeover, Oprah style, to lighten it up a bit as well as reorganize the pages and the info to make everything clearer.  I use Vistaprint for my website & materials and I highly suggest this company for any small business owners- it just takes time to sit down and evaluate your options. Until recently, my old format was the only option available with this design and I am so thrilled that VP has given me more formats.  In true makeover style, I am super excited to show this new website off and in contrast, I can't help but be a bit bummed that it took me this long to follow through with the update.   I'm sure that I will continue to make changes here and there but please take a look and let me know what you think of the new layout.  Enjoy! 

Here is a sneak peek, for the full tour go to the Felicity C Weddings website

No comments:

Post a Comment