Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Colombia Continued

So in my search of all things Colombian, I stumbled across a really cool profile on a Colombian wedding on one of my favorite blogs, Style Me Pretty. This blog is a fusion of real weddings, cool vendors, new & unique ideas, and pretty much the latest details people are weaving into today's events. Being sooo new to blogging, I definitely have some favorite blogs that I rely on for ideas for not only Felicity C Weddings events, but as a template for what I want this blog to feature. Check out Style Me Pretty if you have a free hour (or ten), because it is definitely worth a look.

The post is Perfect Wedding in Colombia and everything is absolutely gorgeous. I love that it is whimsical and light and it feels like anyone would be comfortable at this wedding. I'm so glad to have found this link because I did want to point out that while cultural traditions do affect weddings, every detail can vary so much from region to region and couple to couple. That being said, I was pretty excited to see a picture of the candle ceremony. Disfrutala! (Enjoy!)

columbia



No comments:

Post a Comment