Thursday, September 10, 2009

Nice to Meet You!

Welcome to Felicity C Weddings' blog, "Every Last Stylish Detail"! I am the owner of Felicity C Weddings, a full service event planning company based out of Newark, Delaware. Felicity C Weddings plans and coordinates events in my hometown of Baltimore, my new home of Delaware and all the way to Philadelphia. For more details on FCW, check out Felicity C Weddings homepage.

As a "born planner", I'm always seeking out new ideas for my clients and ways to be inspired. For me, one idea can spiral into 20 directions and I have gained so much inspiration from other event planning/wedding blogs. I'm fairly new to the blogging world- well ok, completely new to the blogging world. I love attention to detail and incorporating new & personalized details to each event I plan. I aim for "Every Last Stylish Detail" to have a beautiful mix of cultural influences, great new vendors and hopefully one or two ideas that will create 20 more ideas for the reader. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment